Week 32 arrives!

We had a doctors appointment today. Heartbeat 140. He is still breech...he has 4 more weeks to turn before we would decide if we want the doctor to try turning him. From everything I have read that can be a bit risky so we are still praying he decides to do a flip.
We also interviewed our pediatrician. That went well. A girl at work let me know about her and she is very close by our house. So we are set! Moving right along!!

Post a Comment