The count day begins....

You can officially start counting down the weeks from 10 today. Today begins week THIRTY!
We had a doctor's appointment today. His heart rate was 150 and for the first time she located his heartbeat on my left side. Since the beginning he has always been on the right side... so that was an interesting footnote for us.
I continue to struggle with the early contractions - they really are just a pain. I can't stand, sit, or walk for really any period of time without them being constant. Lying down is definitely the best position for me - but that isn't exactly where I want to be. The situation is not conducive for work, especially with Easter weeks away. I am having to learn the art of delegation and being able to ask for help!
Everything else is great! Blood pressure, weight, ankles, blood work, etc...she says it all looks good.
DID I MENTION HE COMES IN TEN WEEKS?! TEN WEEKS!!!!

Post a Comment