The tree frog found his toes!

I am not sure why I have been so anxiously awaiting this day, but I have been. I wanted him to find his toes. And on Monday, October 6th as I was talking on the phone to my mama he found his toes. I just love it!

Another significant first was that on October the 4th he rolled over from tummy to back. I didn't actually witness him doing this until the 6th but, it sure was funny to put him down on his tummy and turn around and find him on his back. It was like magic.

Renn and Eric got me a very cool bicycle for my birthday - I love it! And they both wrote (wink wink) me very sweet cards!

We headed to Pinetop for the weekend and Renn got to see ducks, rain, experience cold weather and play with his cousins. You can see all the pictures on the flickr site.

He continues to surprise us each day! He gets more and more animated...laughing, playing, trying to sit up and stand. He has now tried all the veggies and will be moving onto fruit this week. As you can tell from the picture - I let him "get messy"!

I have a few profound blogs in me about our little guy, just need to make the time to get the words formulated. Just wanted to get these updates logged before they become old news!

Post a Comment